/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Another Autumn Birthday


This is a busy time of year for birthdays in our family. I love it 'cause I get to make more cards!!  This is for my brother. I wanted it to have a good "Autumn" feel to it.  That helped me in the selection of the color scheme. 


The papers are an oldie but goodie from Pink Paislee called Hometown Summer believe it or not!  I cut the shapes using my Silhouette Cameo.  The sentiment was also done with the Cameo, I used the Amy Chomas Adjustable Pen Holder and a fine line marker to sketch the "happy birthday".


The burlap not only added to the Autumn feel, but also helped to increase the masculine look and texture of the card.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips