/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Football Birthday


My son plays football and loves it! Since we are celebrating his 17th birthday, I had to make a football card for him. I found the image of the player doing a Google search. I brought it into the Silhouette software, traced it, them broke it down into the various components; jersey, arms, legs, etc.


I used his team colors and made the jersey number 17 for his birthday. 


What's a birthday without cake?  Inside the card is a pop-up cake!


Even though this was to be a "guy" card, I still had to add a bit of bling!  I glittered up the icing detail for the card.  He really liked it!  And that's what matters!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips