/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Slam Dunk Birthday


Made this for a special someone that has a birthday coming up.  I saw a similar design on Pinterest and went about finding what supplies I had that I could use.  Apparently I gave away all my basketball stickers when my son stopped playing the sport!  So I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the hoop and ball from cardstock.  The paper that I used for the ball background looks and feels like a basketball. It's all shiny and nubby. Really neat!

Using the text feature in the Silhouette software, I designed the word art.  The striped paper is BoBunny, the card stock is American Crafts and Bazzill. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! That ball paper is perfect and the net looks awesome. This would make a fun boy valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Cathy! I have some of that basketball paper too, and love the feel of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips