/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Tree Card


My son needed a card for a very special person this Christmas. He asked me to make a card for him that featured a Christmas tree.  This is what I made for him. He was thrilled!!

The papers in the digital kit Sugar Sands Beach Winter Christmas by Etc by Danyale were just right for this card.

The design for the card came from the magnificent Bird's Cards. She very generously shared this cut file.  Check out her site.

After cutting all the trees, I sprayed them with some Glimmermist to give them a bit of sparkle. The trees are folded in half and glued to each other to create the 3D tree. It is hung in the opening using a bit of thread. The tree can be folded flat to allow the card to slide into an envelope and then repositioned to it's full 3D glory for display.






3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips