/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Timeline


Etc by Danyale has a brand new release today and a special Advent surprise!  Hurry and stop by Etc by Danyale to grab up the freebies today only!




I used the brand new kit Sugar Sands Beach Winter Christmas to create my new timeline cover for Facebook. I love all the directions you can go with this kit. You can make a holiday creation that has an awesome breezy, relaxed feel to it. Or you can document those terrific beach photos. If you happen to live in a more tropical climate, or lucky enough to get away to one during the holidays, this is the perfect kit for scrapping your memories!






1 comment:

  1. Wow - so pretty! It never occurred to me to scrap a timeline cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips