/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Card (Printable!)

Better late than never?  I'm sorry I'm so delayed in posting these creations. I recently had surgery that has rendered my dominant hand unusable for a few months. Anyway....   I have some Thanksgiving cards to share with you.   


These were both created in photoshop using the very cute kit by Etc by Danyale called "One More Bite". Since I'm working one-handed, I wasn't able to do cutting and gluing. But that didn't stop me from creating a bit of hybrid goodness for the Thanksgiving holiday! These cards are designed in photoshop and printed out! I used some shadowing and burning techniques to give them the look of being layered and inked.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! They look fabulous. How much longer until you're back to two working hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the fan folded tail is not really fan folded? Wow, they are both great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips