/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, January 5, 2015

A Desktop and a Card

Etc by Danyale released a New Year mini kit that has some super scrumptious papers, embellies and journal cards.  I created a digital desktop to decorate my computer and a hybrid card using this cute kit.


Aren't those papers yummy?  There's even more in the kit, check it out!  I used a template by Wendy Bird Designs to create this card.  You can find it in her Mixed Cards Vol. 1 set.

I popped the star using some foam glue dots. This gave the top layer of vellum a nice curve too.  Here are a few views to show you the dimension the layers and texture give to the card.



I like to change up the desktop on my computer each month. The New Year mini kit was perfect for creating a January themed desktop.


Here's wishing you a wonderful, happy New Year!





2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips