/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Birthday Wishes Hybrid Card


Created a birthday card for a very dear friend.  I used a new digital kit by Paper Garden Projects called Me Myself and I.

I designed the layout of the card with the help of my Silhouette Cameo.  The flower cluster from the kit was cut using the print and cut feature. I also used the color dropper to pick up the purple color from the flowers to used on the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment.


The pink paper from the kit was printed and cut to the card size. I used a Spellbinders border die to create the bracket edges and details.

 I print and cut 2 of the flower clusters, inked up the edges and layered them to create some dimension. I added pearls for a little class and bling.  Hoping this card brings warm cheer to my friend for her special day.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips