/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quick Valentine's Wreath



On a recent trip to the dollar store, I picked up a cute tinsel Valentine's wreath. It looked nice decorating our front door. But today, it just looked so plain.  So I set out to spruce it up a bit.  I used scraps of stuff that I found tucked away in my craft corner.  And I mean scraps. I had barely enough lace, not enough ribbon,  and had to color die some flowers after I furrowed my stash of pretties.



So in about 40 minutes, it went from what you see above, to what you see below. Would have been faster, but I had to wait for the die to dry on the flowers!  :)



Not bad for a dollar store find, huh?  Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips