/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, January 23, 2015

Special Day


Today is a special day for my son and his girlfriend. They have been dating for 1 year! They are both active people with lots of energy and very rooted in their faith. They have shared some wonderful times together and with family. They are the type of people that make you happy just to be with!

I did a bit of digital scrapping with photos from some of the things they have done over the past year.  The digital kit that I used for this has the perfect bright happy colors. Especially the teal, that is her favorite color!  The kit is called Life, Love, Etc by Etc by Danyale.

To create the 2 page layout, I used a template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. It's a FREEBIE that you can find here called Fuss Free Freebie 110.

I created the left side and flipped the template to create the right side of the page.  Her's a look at the 2 sides individually:








2 comments:

  1. Love the page! They're adorable together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. Congratulations on having such a sweet couple In your family for one year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips