/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cards and Card Box


Don't you just love it when a set of papers can inspire you to create?  But then when you use up the last of the paper, it's a bit sad.  Well, that's the magic of working in hybrid crafting. Using digital papers, you can have an endless supply of those beloved papers!  

Lifetime Stories Kit

The Lifetime Stories Kit by Etc by Danyale is one of those that I know I will be using again, and again. It's been newly released at her guest shop at The Lily Pad. So if you hurry, it's on sale this weekend!!  Grab it up!  You can use this for all sorts of scrapbooking and crafting!  Here's a closer look at what I made:


A card box to hold all the card creations that I made. I love the shabby chic look. The papers have wonderful colors, patterns and textures. They make it easy to combine to create appealing looks.


Isn't this card just absolutely sunshiny? I think it will bring good cheer to the person that receives it!

I really like the playfulness of this card.  The butterfly shape and the glitter add such fun to the already cute daisy paper pattern.


Who wouldn't love a cupcake on their birthday? Especially one as cute as this with no calories!  Yum!

The final card in this set is decked out with an adorable flower and some ribbon.  Inside the box I created a divided area to keep the cards and envelopes. This is going to make a great gift!

Thanks for looking. Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips