/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Laying It All on The Line


In my last post. I told you I was going to be using the latest digital goodies by Etc by Danyale often. I love this "Not Quite a Mr." paper pack and elements. Even though it is not a sports kit, it was perfect for scrapping the latest about my son's football season. The colors are bright and the patterns are edgy and grungy. Just like a guy!


They lend themselves easily to being paired up with papers in your stash. I used some blue and black cardstock to add the word art and football border that I cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  I also used the Cameo to cut the wood patterned paper from the kit as a mat for the newspaper article.  Check out the football in the lower left. That is a sketch that I did using the Cameo. 

Yep, I think you'll be seeing a few more creations coming that feature these papers and elements!

Happy crafting,

Shared at:

6 comments:

  1. Great layout thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely male images and colours, lovely scrapbook page.
    Thanks for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.
    Good luck.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super layout with lots of lovely layers Cathy, perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous lay out!!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done a sketch with my cameo yet, although I did get the pens and stuff to do it with. I think the football sketch is a perfect touch, and adds another layer. This is a fantastic layout. Your son is sure to be proud of this one!

    Thanks for joining us for our Sports challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you use the actual newspaper? It looks too small for that. Did you scan, shrink and print?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips