/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, September 4, 2015

Not Quite a Mr. Hybrid Card


Etc by Danyale has a new digital kit that I am sooooo in love with! It's called "Not Quite a Mr."  It is so perfect for masculine scrapbook pages and crafts.  I know I will be using this kit a LOT!  You can find the papers here: Not Quite A Mr. Paper Pack. You can find the awesome elements here: Not Quite a Mr. Elements. There is even a terrific set of journal cards. These make pocket scrapping, planner making, and card creating so fun!  Grab those here: Not Quite a Mr. Journal Cards . The best part? They are on sale this weekend!!!  Hurry and grab them up at the introductory reduced price!






My first craft with this kits is this birthday card. The textures of the patterned papers screamed out to me to combine them with burlap and metal. So I layered several of the papers and included a layer of burlap. I stitched the burlap to the paper for another level of dimension.


The sentiment tag I created in Silhouette Studio. The guitar is an element from the kit.  I printed it and cut it. All the papers are inked on the edges to add some definition.


The stars have a metal gear bauble sandwiched between them.  I'm really happy with the masculine feel this card has.

Can't wait to do some more creating with this wonderful kit!

Shared at:


5 comments:

  1. Great card! I like the collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful textures and layers, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use a sentiment” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips