/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Witches Brew!



My sister LOVES Halloween.  I made this special card and gift to help get her started in the spirit of the season.


Using my Silhouette Cameo and some heat transfer vinyl, I cut this design. I used glitter heat transfer for the "liquid" portion of the drink and the skull "olive". Had to add some bling!  I used my iron to press them onto a plain neoprene drink koozie.


The card was made using a selection of Halloween patterned and plain colored cardstock. I used May Arts Ribbon to "lace" up the boot. The bottom of the boot got some bling with embossing glitter and crushed glass.

Happy Halloween!
Shared at:

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing that SVG Attic witch's boot file in action! I invite you to share it with us on the SVG Attic Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous creations, fabulous work and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation! Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#63
    Alexandra Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Love it!! :D So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the new TCRD magazine was released online today! Make sure you check it out!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great fun creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great creation! I love the details. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips