/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

December Overlay

Today seems like a good day to be looking ahead. For me that means getting my planner ready for the  rush of holiday to-do lists, events, happenings and fun!


I created this month overlay for December 2016 to go in my Erin Condren Life Planner. I used a few digital scrapbook kits that I have. Winter Traditions by Etc by Danyale is a great kit that lends itself to whimsy, cute as well as charming and relic.


I laid out the overlay directly in my Silhouette Studio software.  I then used the print and cut feature to print it and cut out the design.  Since the shape is basically 2 rectangles, you could easily lay this out in your photo editing software, print it and cut it using a rotary cutter or scissors.

I printed it onto sticker paper from Staples.  That way I don't even need to apply any adhesive. just peel and stick it on my planner and BAM! I'm decorated for the holidays!


Happy Planning!




2 comments:

  1. I don't understand - each whole page is one giant sticker, including the date parts? It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thanks so much. Yes, for the monthly overlay I designed a digital layout for each side of the month (each page). Then I printed it on sticker paper, cut it out and put it in the planner. Easy-peasy! You can see in some of my other planner posts, for the daily portion of the planner, I create individual stickers for each block as well as decorative elements to add to those pages.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips